1. Driver's license application form
2. Health certificate
3. Applicant’s ID and copy.
4. Valid overseas driver's license, with extra copy. (A translated, Chinese-language version of foreign-language overseas driver's licenses is needed. The translated version has to be notarized by a district-level-or-above notary office or translated by a registered translation company. If the translation was done by a translation company, a sealed copy of the business license of the translation company has to be provided. ) Holders of driver's licenses that don't specify a vehicle type have to provide a document of official explanation.
5. Four photos for driver's license application and a receipt from a photo shop. The photo should be taken within six months prior to the application.
6. Chinese citizens holding overseas driver’s licenses should provide passports and copies.
7. Overseas applicants should provide a temporary accommodation registration form issued by the police station near accommodation and its copy of the form.
1. Make an appointment
Make appointment online at http://app.stc.gov.cn:8092/book/?typePath=jszBookUI&code=ZJ17. After successful appointment, prepare all the documents.
2. Download and complete application forms
Application forms can either be downloaded from http://cgs.stc.gov.cn/bgxz.html or acquired at a vehicle administration office.
3. Submit application documents and make an appointment for test
1) Applications can be submitted at a vehicle administration office. Applicants will be given a receipt after application forms are submitted.
2) Pay relevant fees at appointed banks.
3) Make appointment for test at the appointment lobby (fingerprints will be collected and a photo will be taken there)
4. Sit the test and receive the certificate
1) Arrive at the test room for subject 1 at appointed time
2) Enter the test room after registering with fingerprint
3) Print test result
4) If the test is passed, receive the driver’s license at the certificate lobby after three work days.
Application handling department
Applications are handled by the examination department of the vehicle administration office of the traffic police branch of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau.
Add: Xili Driver's Training and Examination Venue, 128 Longjing Rd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen.
Working Hours: 9：00-17；00, Monday to Friday
1. Applicants are not allowed to have others do the application for them.
2. Health check has to be done at district-level-or-above hospitals.
3. Copies of required documents should be on A4 paper. Both sides of overseas driver's licenses and residence permits should be copied.
4. The required health certificate can be acquired at a hospital of district-level or above.
5. Required photos can be taken at photo studios with Internet connections with the vehicle administration office.
(The information is authentic in Chinese. English is provided for reference only. ) Link to Chinese Version: http://cgs.stc.gov.cn/Article/fwzn/qtsx/163846740.html)