Measures on Promoting the Development of Talents of the CPC Shenzhen Municipal Committee and the Shenzhen Municipal Government
Suggestions on Building High-level Talent Team of the CPC Shenzhen Municipal Committee and the Shenzhen Municipal Government
Decisions on Implementing the Housing Project for Talents of the CPC Shenzhen Municipal Committee and the Shenzhen Municipal Government
(I) OUTSTANDING TALENTS (For details, check “Shenzhen’s Criteria for Evaluating Talents” published in 2015)
Shenzhen: 1. 1 million yuan is provided to cover work-related expenses.
2. Free use of a 200-square-meter apartment for 10 years or 6 million yuan in allowance. Those who have worked full-time for 10 years, made exceptional contributions and acquired a Shenzhen hukou will be given either the apartment they’ve been using or a 10-million-yuan home purchase allowance.
3. Full-time academicians will enjoy a 120,000-yuan annual work-related expense allowance and a monthly 2,000-yuan living allowance. Those academicians who take more than one job can enjoy a 50,000-yuan annual work-related expense allowance and a monthly 1,000-yuan living allowance.
4. Those who set up a research lab will be given from 500,000 to 1 million yuan as startup subsidy.
Guangdong Province: 1. Academicians will be given 5 million yuan to cover their work-related expenses and 1-million-yuan housing allowance. Besides, they can enjoy one free health check and one free vacation every year and will be given nourishment subsidies worth of 2,000 yuan if hospitalized for sickness. Full-time academicians will enjoy an 80,000-yuan annual work-related allowance and a monthly 2,000-yuan living allowance. Those academicians who take more than one job in Guangdong Province can enjoy a 50,000-yuan annual work-related expense allowance and a monthly 1,000-yuan living allowance.2. Those who are selected as the leading talents of Guangdong will also be given 5-million-yuan work-related expense and one-million-yuan housing allowance.
(II) OTHER HIGH-LEVEL TALENTS (national, regional and backup leaders in science and technology. For details, check “Shenzhen’s Criteria for Evaluating Talents.”)
1. National-level and Class-A talents will be given a 3 million yuan allowance. Regional-level and Class-B talents will be given a 2-million-yuan allowance. Backup and Class-C talents will be given 1.6-million-yuan allowance. 2. Qualified talents can enjoy monthly rent subsidies as high as 10,000 yuan for as long as three years or free use of an apartment of no more than 150 square meters for as long as three years. 3. Startup venue rent subsidies: A monthly subsidy of 30 yuan per square meter will be given in the first two years when the venue was rented. For the third year, the subsidy will be cut to 15 yuan per square meter per month. (For details, check “Regulations for Subsidizing Shenzhen’s Overseas High-level Talent Startups.”) 4. Research subsidies: A maximum of 5 million yuan. (For details, check “Regulations for Subsidizing Shenzhen’s Overseas High-level Talent Startups.”) 5. Further academic learning allowance for high-level talents: 5,000-20,000 yuan. (For details, check the “Implementing Rules for Subsidizing High-level Talents’ Further Academic Learning.”)
1. Guangdong Province: 1.5-million-yuan support subsidy for each person will be given to people who engage in long-term innovation, “thousand entrepreneurs” and “thousand foreign experts” while 750,000-yuan support subsidy for each person will be given to people who engage in short-term innovation and "thousand young people".
3. China: Class-A talents will be provided with 1 million yuan to cover work-related expenses. Class-B talents will be provided with 500,000 yuan. Top teams will be provided according to their actual needs.
(IV) TECHNICAL TALENTS
1. Employed technical staff can enjoy a maximum subsidy of 10,000 yuan per person to improve their vocational skill level or academic degree.
2. Technical Elite Project: Each year 30 elite technicians will be chosen for training and exchange programs or vocational skill contests overseas.
3. Industry associations, companies and colleges that organize vocational skill contests can receive subsidies if qualified.
4. Technicians certified as high-level talents can enjoy relevant preferential policies.
5. Qualified technicians’ studios, work stations and training bases will be given 30,000 to 100,000 yuan as launching subsidies and 200,000 to 500,000 yuan as operating subsidies.
(V) POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS
1. Appointed postdoctoral fellows can receive 120,000 yuan per person in living allowance each year, with the total sum no more than 240,000 yuan. 2. Postdoctoral fellows who have completed their research and choose to work in Shenzhen afterwards can receive a further research subsidy of 300,000 yuan per person. 3. Postdoctoral fellows who have worked for three years in Shenzhen can be certified as backup high-level professional talents or Class-C talents and enjoy relevant preferential treatment. 4. Postdoctoral fellows can use government-run talent apartments and enjoy rent allowances. 5. They can enjoy the preferential policies of renting a new-energy car. 6. A postdoctoral research station can enjoy a subsidy of 800,000 yuan. Those who launch a postdoctoral innovation base can receive a subsidy of 500,000 yuan.
Guangdong Province (Plan on Introducing Overseas Young Talents included in the “Pearl River Talents Plan”, a postdoctoral fellows subsidy plan): 1. 600,000 yuan per person will be provided to institutions with Postdoctoral research stations within two years. 2. Postdoctoral fellows who have completed their research and sign a working agreement or labor contract afterwards and promise that they will work in Guangdong province for more than three years can receive a housing subsidy of 400,000 yuan per person.
(VI) OVERSEAS TALENTS
1. Qualified overseas talents can receive a subsidy of 300,000 yuan to 1 million yuan if they decide to start a business in Shenzhen. For outstanding projects, the subsidy is capped at 5 million yuan. 2. The government provides a one-off rental and living subsidy for newly returned overseas talents: 15,000 yuan for bachelor's degree holders, 25,000 yuan for postgraduates and 30,000 yuan for doctoral degree holders. 3. Recognized high-level talents can enjoy related preferential treatments.
1. Eligible maker labs at primary and middle schools can receive a subsidy of up to 1 million yuan. 2. Qualified individual makers and makers' teams can receive a subsidy of up to 1 million yuan. 3. Makers are entitled to financial services provided by the city's special fund for makers. These services include angel investments, venture capital and equity investments.
(VIII) SPECIALLY RECRUITED EXPERTS (For details, check "Shenzhen's Rules for the Administration of Specially Recruited Foreign Experts.")
1. Annual salary: 500,000 yuan to 1 million yuan. 2. The term of employment is usually no more than two years. To renew a contract, employers shall report to the government for approval.
(IX) PENGCHENG SCHOLARS (For details, check "Implementing the Rules of the Pengcheng Scholar Project for Shenzhen's Institutes of Higher Learning.)
1. Salary: For a long-term employment, the annual salary ranges from 200,000 yuan to 1.3 million yuan. For a short-term employment, the salary varies from 25,000 to 100,000 yuan per month. 2. Term of employment: For a long-term employment, the term of service is no longer than three years. The employee has to work at the institute for no less than nine months every year during the service term. For a short-term employment, the service term is no more than six months. 3. Research fund: A research fund of no less than 500,000 yuan is provided to arts and social science researchers; for researchers in other fields, the fund is no less than 1 million yuan. 4. Special fund for the Pengcheng Scholar Project: 200,000 to 300,000 yuan per year for long-term researchers, and 25,000 to 35,000 yuan per month for short-term researchers.'
(X) DEGREE HOLDERS AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
1. The government provides a one-off rental and living subsidy for qualified new degree holders: 15,000 yuan for bachelor's degree holders, 25,000 yuan for postgraduates and 30,000 yuan for doctoral degree holders.
2. Qualified university students who start a business during their school years or after graduation can receive a 20 to 50 percent increase in rental subsidy, which is capped at 500,000 yuan (For details, check Shenzhen's Rules on Subsidy for Business Startups). For interns with college degrees, they can receive a subsidy of 2,500 yuan per month per person for no more than six months.
3. Temporary dormitories for young talents: Qualified university graduates who come to Shenzhen to seek employment can apply for a seven-day free stay at the temporary dormitories for young talents in Shenzhen (appointment required).
Office of the Shenzhen Talent Work Leading Group
Policy and Planning Department of the Shenzhen Science and Technology Innovation Commission
Professional Affairs Department of the Shenzhen Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs of the Shenzhen Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Futian District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Luohu District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Yantian District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Nanshan District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Bao’an District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Longgang District Committee
Talent Exchange Center of the Organization and Human Resources Bureau of Guangming New Area
Organization and Human Resources Division of Pingshan New Area
Talent and Human Resources Division of the Organization and Human Resources Bureau of Longhua New Area
Human Resources Division of the Organization and Human Resources Bureau of Dapeng New Area
Organization and Human Resources Department of the Qianhai Authority
|Chat group on QQ: work group of Shenzhen talents||173572043|