Make it Shenzhen 选择深圳 ④ | Tax services: expat-friendly 双语办税 即买即退
Writer: | Editor: Zhang Chanwen | From: | Updated: 2025-11-10
Ever imagined filing your taxes in your own language in Shenzhen? Now it’s a reality!
Shenzhen Tax Service has put together a multilingual team fluent in 10 languages — making everything from online tax filing to instant “buy & refund” services smooth and simple for global taxpayers.
在深圳,想过用母语办理税务吗?现在,这已成现实!深圳税务组建了一支精通10种语言的专业团队,为来深全球纳税人提供从在线申报到“即买即退”的全流程服务,让办税更轻松,沟通无界限。
01. Shenzhen tax officials speak your language!
智能办税 轻松拿捏
"Help! How do I get my tax record?!"
“谁来帮帮我!纳税记录应该怎么办?!”
Cassie, a foreign professional in Shenzhen, was nearly in a panic trying to print her tax payment records for a visa application. Due to little knowledge in Chinese, she felt completely lost.
在深圳工作的Cassie最近因为签证事宜急需打印个人纳税记录,因为中文水平有限,她差点崩溃。

Just in time, an English-speaking tax officer appeared: "Don't panic, handling taxes in Shenzhen is so easy! Come on, let me handle it for you!"
但令她惊喜的是,一位精通英语的深圳市税务局工作人员及时出现:“不用慌,在深圳办税so easy!走,我带你去办税服务厅搞定它!”

4 easy steps for smart tax services
智能办税四步走:双语证明轻松拿
Step 1: Open your app store and download the "Personal Income Tax" app
第一步:打开应用商店下载“个人所得税”APP
Get guided assistance to download and register using your passport
税务专员手把手指导下载,外籍人士使用护照即可完成注册
Step 2: Get a registration code
第二步:获取注册码
Visit any tax service hall with your passport to obtain a personalized registration code
在办税服务厅出示护照,工作人员会提供专属注册码

Step 3: Access e-tax system
第三步:登录电子税务局
Scan the QR code → Common Services → Tax Record Issuance → Shenzhen → Print
扫码登录→常用业务→纳税记录开具→深圳→打印
Step 4: Receive a bilingual certificate
第四步:领取双语证明
The system automatically generates Chinese-English tax records instantly
系统自动生成中英双语纳税清单,立等可取

"I can't believe how straightforward it is! Now I can go shopping for my family!" Cassie cheered.
“没想到这么简单!现在我终于可以去给家人买礼物了!”Cassie开心地竖起了大拇指。
02. Buy and get tax refund instantly
即买即退,立享优惠
"Wow! I can get a departure tax refund when I shop here, with a 9% discount!" Cassie discovered while browsing MixC Shenzhen Bay.
“哇!在这里购物可以办理离境退税,有9%的优惠!”Cassie在深圳湾万象城商场购物时惊喜地发现了一个“宝藏地”。

The streamlined process needs only four items: passport, tax refund form, shopping invoices, and credit card.
离境退税简化后的流程仅需四份文件:护照、退税单、购物发票和信用卡。

"The staff at the departure tax refund counter will place a pre‑authorization on your credit card. When you pass through the port of departure, present your documents to customs for inspection. After verification, the pre‑authorization will be released," explained a multilingual tax officer at the counter.
“离境退税窗口的工作人员会在您的信用卡中扣除一定的预授权额度。当您离境时,将文件提交海关检验,核验通过后预授权即可解除。”退税点的多语种税务专员作出了详细说明。
Cassie's refund was processed in just ten minutes. "All done in ten minutes! Shenzhen's tax service is amazing!" she exclaimed.
Cassie的退税业务仅用10分钟便办理完成。“10分钟搞定!深圳税务服务,真贴心!”她欣喜地表示。
Shenzhen Tax Service is redefining the expat experience with clear procedures and multilingual support!
深圳税务用多语种服务和清晰流程,让外籍人士感受到了真正的“深圳温度”!
Make it Shenzhen!
这样的深圳,你爱了吗?