1. Outstanding talents: There are two housing choices for outstanding talents: a 10-year free use of a 200-square-meter apartment or a 6-million-yuan subsidy. For those who have worked full-time for more than 10 years in Shenzhen, have made outstanding contributions and have acquired a Shenzhen hukou, they can choose to become the owner of the apartment they have lived in or to receive a housing subsidy of 10 million yuan.
2. Other high-level talents: State high-level talents and Class-A talents of the "Peacock Plan" can receive a subsidy of 3 million yuan. The subsidy is 2 million yuan for region-level talents and Class-B talents of the "Peacock Plan". Backup talents and Class-C talents of the "Peacock Plan" can expect a subsidy of 1.6 million yuan. Qualified talents can apply for either a monthly rental subsidy of no more than 10,000 yuan for no more than three years or a less-than-three-year free use of a 150-square-meter apartment.
3. Degree holders: Qualified college degree holders can receive a one-off rental and living subsidy: 15,000 yuan for bachelor's degree holders, 25,000 yuan for postgraduates and 30,000 yuan for doctoral degree holders. Qualified degree holders who come to Shenzhen for employment can apply for a seven-day free stay at the temporary dormitories for young talents in Shenzhen (appointment required).
4. Qualified overseas talents and high-level talents who work on a short-term contract are entitled to use the apartments provided by the government and apply for rental subsidy.
5. Talents are exempted from the requirement of the time limit of social insurance when applying for public housing.
6. Qualified foreign talents, talents who have permanent residence in a foreign country and talents from Hong Kong and Taiwan are entitled to the same rights in making payments to and withdrawing the housing fund as Shenzhen residents.
Office of the Shenzhen Talent Work Leading Group
Policy and Planning Department of the Shenzhen Science and Technology Innovation Commission
Professional Affairs Department of the Shenzhen Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs of the Shenzhen Human Resources and Social Security Bureau
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Futian District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Luohu District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Yantian District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Nanshan District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Bao’an District Committee
Talent Affairs Division of the Organization Department of the CPC Longgang District Committee
Talent Exchange Center of the Organization and Human Resources Bureau of Guangming New Area
Organization and Human Resources Division of Pingshan New Area
Talent and Human Resources Division of the Organization and Human Resources Bureau of Longhua New Area
Human Resources Division of the Organization and Human Resources Bureau of Dapeng New Area
Organization and Human Resources Department of the Qianhai Authority
|Chat group on QQ: work group of Shenzhen talents||173572043|