EYESHENZHEN  /   Residents  /   Work

Who Requires a Foreign Expert Work Permit

Writer:   |  Editor: Nan Nan  |  From:   |  Updated: 2017-11-23

Z (Work) Visa is only issued to foreign experts who intend to work in the P.R. China for a period of time such as one year.

Foreigners who do not intend to work for a relatively long period in the P.R. China - or who wish to take a short-term travel – are not required to apply for this permit. They can apply for a Business Visa (F Visa) or Tourist Visa (L Visa).


Source: www.gov.cn